Tuesday, July 07, 2009

That's All Folks

That's it for this blog.

I want to thank all the loyal Fat Knowledge readers out there who took the time to read all the posts that I wrote. Special thanks to all those who took time to leave a thoughtful comment or send an email or link to a post on your own blog.

I never thought I would have written 1920 posts or had over 100 RSS readers, or had over 1/3 of a million visitors and over 1/2 a million page views. While those numbers are dwarfed by the many other blogs out there, my goal was never to get lots of readers. Instead the blog was a way to force me to think through interesting and important issues and share it with others. I was glad if anyone wanted to read along and amazed at how many of you did.

May all your knowledge be fat.


Laurent GUERBY said...

Thanks for this blog and good luck :)

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you shut down this blog!

Was my favourite blog for a few years and realised today that i havent checked it in months and your gone!!!!!

Thanks for all the awesome blogging.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.